Officers for the 2021-2022 school year:
President: Will Perez
Vice President: Stephany Estrada
Treasurer: Dana Hanrahan
Secretary: Jennifer Lachapell
Mailing address: Wildcat Battalion Booster Club, Inc., PO Box 550542, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33355
- Shop - Get your Parent t-shirt and cadet gear
- Email List - Sign up to receive information about Battalion and Booster Club and events, dates, and details via email newsletters
- Remind - Sign up for text message updates. When prompted for Class, type @wbcwestern after the @ sign.
- Meetings - Attend the last Thursday of every month at 6:00pm virtually via Microsoft Teams until further notice due to COVID-19 (Normally in the Western HS JROTC Portables)
- Broward County Volunteer Application - Complete this application for volunteer clearance
- Broward County Booster Club Guidelines - View Broward County Schools Booster Club Guidelines
Assist in financing and supporting the extracurricular activities of the Western High School JROTC Wildcat Battalion to augment the educational programs provided by Army JROTC.
The JROTC program was established at Western High School in 1993. The Wildcat Battalion Booster Club, Inc. was incorporated on July 17, 2008 as a Florida Non Profit Corporation with 501(c)3 status.
Membership in the Wildcat Battalion Booster Club is open to all. Support may be in the form of monetary donations, event chaperoning (individuals who are at least 21 years of age with school clearance), participation in fund raising events, or attendance at program sponsored activities.
All dues and fundraising proceeds directly support the activities of the Wildcat Battalion. The annual dues (optional but appreciated) are $20.00 for a family membership. There are additional sponsorship levels available also. Follow this link to Membership.
Note: To serve as chaperone for a cadet event, you must be approved with Broward County Schools for Level I Security. Click to access the Broward County Schools Application. To chaperone an overnight event, you must be approved for Level II Security. Contact Ada Miller, WHS Volunteer Coordinator, at 754-323-2400 to get additional information regarding Level I or II security processes.
Security clearance is not required to volunteer at, or attend, a Booster Club sponsored event.