The Drill team did great at the County Drill Competition on March 9th and now qualifies to compete in 11 events at the Florida State Drill Competition in Lakeland, FL. Congratulations Wildcat Battalion!
County Drill Competition Results
(Team Commander in parenthesis)
– Female Squad Exhibition – 2nd Place (Neves)
– Male/Mixed Armed Squad – 3rd Place (Traitz)
– Female Platoon Exhibition – 3rd Place (Heron)
– Male/Mixed Platoon Exhibition – 4th Place (Neves)
– Male Individual Exhibition – 4th Place (Bloss)
– Female Dual Exhibition – 4th Place (Heron & Traitz)
– Female Unarmed Platoon – 4th Place (Heron)
– Male/Mixed Unarmed Platoon – 4th Place (Leventhal)
– Female Armed Platoon – 4th Place (Neves)
– Male/Mixed Color Guard – 4th Place (Arana)
– Female Color Guard – 4th Place (Neves)
The State Competition DATE HAS CHANGED. It will now be held on Saturday, April 13th, at George Jenkins High School in Lakeland, FL. The team will travel to Lakeland on Friday, April 12th and will spend the night at the Best Western Mulberry. Parents that plan to drive up on Friday should book their hotel reservations quickly.
Click to Volunteer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.