October 14, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
When: Thursday, October 14th
Where: Western High School Cafeteria
Cost: $10 per person
Join us for our Meet and Greet Dinner for the 2021-2022 school year! We encourage cadets and parents to bring friends and family to participate in this terrific event. All proceeds will be used to fund supplies, events, and activities to ensure a fun and outstanding experience for the Wildcat Battalion this year.
Tickets must be purchased Online to get count of guests attending. Click here to Purchase tickets Online.
Please keep in mind that all Cadets must purchase a ticket for the event.
Menu: Baked Ziti, Salad, Garlic Rolls, Dessert & Beverage (catered by Vita Italian Restaurant & Pizza)
- Guests should arrive between 6:00 and 6:30 pm
- The dinner officially begins at 6:30 and will end at 8:30 pm
- Volunteers should arrive at 5:00 pm and should be finished by 9:00 pm
- Entertainment and informative presentation provided by the Cadets
- All Wildcat Battalion merchandise will be available for sale (cash and check accepted, or buy online using your phone and bring your receipt to pick up there!)
- Meet the Booster Club and sign up so you too can enjoy the fun activities and join the other cool parents supporting your cadet and the Western H.S. Wildcat Battalion
Also, returning by popular demand this year: Penny Wars!
Bring some change and dollar bills for this battle between companies! Each company will have a bucket for collecting coins and bills. All change counts as positive points, and all bills are negative points. The goal is to have the highest points after adding all the change and subtracting the bills in your company’s bucket. Increase your company points by adding change to your company bucket. Lower opposing company points by putting bills in their bucket. The winning company will receive their choice of either Uniform or PT Pass Day as a prize.
Drawing prizes needed! Please help solicit donations for prizes using the Pasta Dinner Donation Request Letter.
Volunteers are needed for the Pasta Dinner from 5:00PM to 9:00PM. Please use the online signup form if you would like to volunteer: