To clear a blocked airway of a foreign object.
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. It is used to restore breathing and heart beat.
First Aid is the immediate assistance to an injured victim until official medical help is available.
Blue – Bodies of Water
Green – Vegetation
Black – Man Made Objects
Red – Highly Populated Areas
Brown – Contour Lines and Elevation
The Execution Command
The Preparatory Command
120 steps per minute
June 14, 1775
Germany, Japan, and Italy
Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Ottoman Empire
The Vietnam War
The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
The Civil War
Birth and Naturalization
The Bill of Rights
- Know Yourself and seek improvement.
- Be technically proficient.
- Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your own actions.
- Make sound and timely decisions.
- Set the example.
- Know your personnel and look out for their well being.
- Keep your subordinates informed.
- Develop a sense of responsibility in your followers.
- Ensure each task is understood, supervised, and accomplished.
- Build a team.
- Employ your team in accordance with its capabilities
*Know how to use the different leadership styles in different situations!
Candor, Courage, Competence, and Commitment
Directing, Delegating, and Participating
Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
Class A, B, and C.
The NCO upward communication system designed to allow the CSM the knowledge about the morale and concern of cadets.
The ability to influence others to accomplish a mission using motivation, drive, and influence.
Making decisions while keeping the consequences in mind.
Doing what is right because it is the right thing to do even when no one is watching.
C/LTC Tiffany Reis
C/LTC Barbara Adas
C/Maj Jennifer Methvin
C/ Billy Glover
The National Defense Act
To develop leadership abilities in all cadets.
To Motivate Young People to Become Better Citizens.